Installation guide for analytics system on Windows
Before installing Incoresoft-middleware, you must have a MySQL server configured. You can read more about MySQL installation in MySQL Installation Guide for Windows.
Installation of the System of Analytics on Windows
- Pass on the reference also download the incoresoft-install-cpu-x64.zip archive with installation files.
Download files for CPU: https://f003.backblazeb2.com/file/incoresoft/windows/incoresoft-install-cpu-x64.zip
Download files for GPU: https://f003.backblazeb2.com/file/incoresoft/windows/incoresoft-install-gpu-x64.zip
Pass into the directory of your loadings, unpack the archive and open the folder with installation files.
- Run the incoresoft-install-cpu-x64.exe file by double-clicking.
- In the opened window choose language and press the OK button.
- Check the information on the program and press the button Further.
- Choose the folder for installation. For this purpose use the Overview button. After the choice of the folder press the button next.
Choose installation type. In total 4 types of installation are provided:
- When choosing Full installation you establish all elements of the system. The complete installation will be made.
- When choosing Only middleware services installation only of the elements connected with Middleware services will be made.
- When choosing Only analytics services installation only of the elements connected with Analytics services will be made.
- When choosing Customs installation you can choose necessary elements for installation.
- The following stage of installation depends on the choice which you had made at this stage. Press the button Next to continue the installation.
After verification of information press the Install button.
The window with information on successful installation will appear after the installation. Press the Finish button.
The installation of the Analytics System on Windows is completed.
Further actions after installation of the system
Open the URL http://ipbrowser:2001/ where ip is the IP address on which servers of the Incoresoft-middleware module are installed. If the module is installed on the same server with which login is carried out open URL http://localhost:2001/
Together with the incoresoft-middleware-core module, the service NATS which is necessary for full operation of all modules of the Analytics System is established.
At the first start, specify the login (by default root) and the password of your Internal DB of the server. The new user of Internal DB will be created and the DB of the Analytics System is developed.
For check of connection press the Test of Connection button. Expect so far there will take place accomplishment. If the connection with Internal DB the server is successful, the checkbox of Connection will become green.
When the connection type is chosen click the “Connection-Test” button.
Specify host of service NATS, localhost or ip of the server where the incoresoft-middleware module is installed and press the Connection Test button. If connection by service NATS is successful, the checkbox of Connection will become green.
Specify host of service Middleware Core, localhost or ip of the server where the incoresoft-middleware-core module is installed and press the Connection Test button. If the connection is successful, the checkbox of Connection will become green.
Save settings and restart the service by pressing the Save and reload button.
The system is checking the installed plugins
The initial setup of the system is finished.
Further, it is necessary to reboot the page http://localhost:2001
Basic data of the system user: