Use this guide to understand the interface and features of the Traffic Lights plugin and learn how to utilize it for the best result.
What Is Traffic Lights?
Traffic Lights determines vehicles passing through a red traffic light and sends alerts with the recognized vehicle data and evidence frame of the traffic violation.
Traffic Lights is capable to:
- Detect the status of the traffic light (red, yellow, and green signals) without a physical connection between the analytics system and traffic lights
- Determine the vehicle passing through a red traffic light
- Capture and recognize the license plate within 8-30 milliseconds
- Support license plate recognition at speeds up to 250 km/h
- Recognize the make, model, type, and color of the vehicle, its direction of movement, as well as the country identifier with 95% accuracy