Use this guide to understand the interface and features of the Motion Detection plugin and learn how to utilize it for the best result.
What Is Motion Detection?
Motion Detection helps to analyze moving objects using different rules within predefined areas. It recognizes the object size, determines the object movement, and differentiates the perspectives.
Motion Detection is capable to:
- Determine the intrusion into a specific zone
- Determine the suspicious loitering within the specific zone
- Determine the left objects in the public places
- Determine the disappearance of an object from a specific zone
- Determine the object crossing the set line
- Determine the camera sabotage