Use this guide to understand the interface and features of the Face Recognition plugin and learn how to utilize it for the best result.
What is Face Recognition?
Face Recognition detects people in the frame, verifies and identifies the person (compares with the base of faces), and determines age and gender. The plugin allows users to customize face lists, alert settings, and view statistical reports.
Face Recognition is capable to:
- Identify a face with 98% accuracy
- Capture and recognize the face within 0,1 second
- Recognize up to 200 faces in the frame simultaneously
- Support face recognition with glasses, caps, mask, beard, and moderate facial rotation
- Determinate age and gender